CONTINUOUS DATA PROTECTION - RESTORING FILES
Please follow the directions below.
1. Log into your Continouos Data Protection area at xmanonline.com.au, under CDP Login, using your domain name, CDP username and password.
2. Click the (+) sign next to 'Disk Safe'.
3. Click the (+) next to 'Home'.
You will see all of the available restore points, and their dates. Please add 13 hours to the times for Perth time.
a. To restore your whole hosting account, check one of the timestamp checkboxes.
b. To restore only part of your hosting account (ie. emails / website files / databases etc), click on one of the time stamped restore points, then click on 'Home'.
i. To restore your mail account on the server, check the 'mail' folder
ii. To restore website files, click on 'public_html', and check the checkboxes for the files and/or folders.
4. When you are finished selecting the files and directories, click "Restore Selected Files".
5. There are now a couple of options:
- Overwrite Existing Files - When enabled, any existing files or directories with the same name will be overwritten even if they are newer.
- Encrypt file data over network - Encrypts all data in an encrypted tunnel over the network during the Restore. This option is enabled by default. Disabling this option can provide a small speed increase to File Restores.
- Restore to Alternate Location - Specify a path on the Host to Restore the files to. The complete path and directory structure of all selected files will be created under the path specified here. If the specified path does not exist, it will be created.
6. Click 'OK' to continue.
7. Once the 'Progress Bar' is at 100%, your restore has finished.
Congratulations. You have successfully restore part, or whole, of your hosting account.